In addition to the 36 channels of DIRECTV® and 100 channels of SiriusXM Radio® at your fingertips on every JetBlue flight* take in new release films and unique content from JetBlueTV.
Shhh, the movie is about to begin. JetBlue delivers new released movies to your seat on all flights longer than two hours. Every month, we offer six channels of programming in English, one of which is available in Spanish, on all flights to/from destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean. All movies are free. Sit back and enjoy the show!Movies this month
- There are six programs loaded each month on our A320 aircraft and they are shown according to route and flight length:
- Three on outbound flights and three on inbound flights;
- All six on flights over four hours;
- One is offered in Spanish on select routes.
- On flights to or from destinations outside of the contiguous 48 states, one channel will play select content from Disney.
- On our newer A321 aircraft, there are up to eight programs loaded each month.
Check out JetBlue's custom channel featuring exclusive content from your favorite TV shows, brands, JetBlue partners, and more!
Watch your way
On newer aircraft with touchscreen-enabled TVs, video on demand is literally at your fingertips. Don’t miss a moment of inflight entertainment – start, pause & rewind movies and shows throughout your entire flight.
- Featured Video On Demand movies and shows you'll find this month:
- 30 Rock
- About Time
- A League of Their Own
- Dumb and Dumber
- Fraggle Rock
- Friday Night Lights
- Good Will Hunting
- Major League
- Tin Cup
- The Sound of Music